Marinated and grilled Foster Farms Turkey breast is placed in a warm, toasted Torta roll. Serve with homemade Cilantro Relish, sliced avocado, and shredded lettuce.
|Oil & Seasonings||$0.19|
|Plate Cost (24%)||$2.62|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. For turkey marinade, combine all ingredients in a bowl and hold under refrigeration until ready to use.
2. Pre Heat grill to medium-high heat. Thinly slice raw Turkey and place 8 slices in a large stainless steel bowl.
3. Mix together the Turkey Marinade and add to the sliced raw Turkey. Mix together and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 min to marinate. Grill Turkey slices and set aside for sandwich assembly.
4. For the Cilantro Relish, roast jalapeños over an open flame. Leave skin on and remove seeds, veins and finely dice. Dice red onion, chop cilantro and add to a bowl with the jalapeños, lime juice and salt.
5. Slice Torta rolls in half and lightly toast. Quarter and slice avocado and place on the top of the roll. Shingle grilled sliced turkey on the bottom half of the roll and top with ½ cup shredded lettuce and ¼ cup of the Cilantro Relish.