Turkey breast, tomatoes, warm fondue cheese spread and Applewood smoked bacon crumbles on toasted olive herb bread, dressed with savory Garlic and Chive Aioli.
|Turkey||$0.73||Bread and Bacon||$0.65|
|Produce and Cheese||$1.37|
|Garlic Chive Aioli||$0.12|
|Plate Cost (28%)||$2.87|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. For the Garlic and Chive Aioli, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and let sit under refrigeration 30 minutes before use.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Toast bread slices in oven until lightly crisp on the edges, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and place 2 pieces of bread per platter.
3. Heat cheese until melted.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon of aioli to each side of bread. Add Turkey breast meat, tomato and gently pour warmed cheese over each half.
5. Sprinkle bacon pieces over each half, the equivalent of 1 slice per sandwich and serve. Mixed berries or red grapes can be served on the side if desired.