Turkey breast, corn, black beans, tomatoes and heavy cream flavored with garlic, jalapeño, chili powder, cumin and cilantro, topped with a golden cornbread crust and baked.
|Vegetables & Oil||$1.38|
|Plate Cost (37%)||$4.76|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. Prepare cornbread according to mix instructions. Reserve.
2. In a large pot or rondeau, heat oil. Cooked Turkey until browned. Add the onion and sweat for several minutes, until onions are translucent. Add garlic and jalapeño and cook for several more minutes.
3. Add cream and reduce by half. Add browned Turkey, beans, corn, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, and hot sauce to taste. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. Line the ramekins in a row. Spoon the Turkey mixture ¾ the way up the ramekin. Add cornbread mixture and spread evenly on top of the turkey mixture.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 400° F or until the cornbread is a golden brown. Serve with a side salad.
Optional garnishes: Sour Cream, Hot sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Guacamole, Green Onions