Foster Farms Turkey Burger layered with a zesty Black Bean Salsa, Cheddar cheese and avocado with a Chipotle Aioli.
|Chili Cumin Rub||$0.09|
|Bread & Cheese||$0.52|
|Black Bean Salsa||$0.39|
|Plate Cost (28%)||$2.21|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. For Chile Cumin Rub: Mix chile powder and cumin together.
2. For Chipotle Aioli: Stir chipotle chiles into mayonnaise. Reserve.
3. For Black Bean Salsa: Stir together beans and pico de gallo salsa. Reserve.
4. Season Turkey Burger with salt and Chili Cumin Rub.
5. To pan fry, pour 1/2 tsp of oil in saute pan or on flat top.
6. Grill burger about 4 minutes. Turn and cook the second side 3 minutes. Place the cheese slice on the burger and cook 1 minute more.
7. Split bun and toast. Spread both sides with Chipotle Aioli.
8. Place the Black Bean Salsa and green chiles on the bottom of the bun. Top with burger, avocado slices and top of bun.