Our twist on the classic Reuben Sandwich features a Foster Farms Turkey Burger on rye bread with Swiss cheese, mustard, Russian dressing and sauerkraut. Serve with a dill pickle.
|Turkey Burger||$1.05||Bread & Cheese||$0.55|
|Plate Cost (24%)||$2.19|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. To pan fry, pour 1/2 teaspoon of oil in saute pan or on flat top.
2. Season Turkey Burger with salt. Grill for 4 minutes. Turn and cook second side for 3 minutes.
3. Place cheese on burger and cook 1 minute more.
4. Toast rye bread. Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon of mustard.
5. Place the burger on the bottom slice of bread.
6. Top with sauerkraut, Russian dressing and the second slice of bread. Cut in half to serve. Garnish with dill pickle slice.