Signature Carving Oil Browned Turkey breast, napa cabbage, green bell pepper, scallions, carrot, cilantro and roasted peanuts mixed in dressing featuring soy sauce. Served with rice noodles.
|Plate Cost (27%)||$2.71|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. Julienne Turkey breast, season with salt and pepper and reserve
2. Heat oils in sauté pan and cook chile flakes for 30 seconds.
3. Add the Turkey to the pan and brown. Remove, drain on rack and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the vegetables and peanuts to the bowl.
4. In another bowl, soak the rice noodles in warm water. When soft, about 5 minutes, drain well.
5. Whisk dressing ingredients. Pour over Turkey and vegetables. Place the rice noodles on the plate, and arrange Turkey and vegetables. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.