Asian Turkey Burger: Foster Farms Turkey Burger topped with a vegetable medley of pickled carrots, cucumbers and fresh herbs, and slathered with Sriracha Aioli.
|Turkey Burger||$1.06||Bread & Cheese||$0.35|
|Plate Cost (31%)||$2.50|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. For Carrot Salad: Combine the carrots, vinegar, chile flakes, sugar and garlic. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Reserve for 20 minutes before using. Store up to 2 weeks.
2. For Sriracha Ailoi: Stir the mayonnaise with the Sriracha or Tabasco sauce.
3. For Herb Mix: Coarsely chop — leave large pieces. Stir all the herbs together.
4. To pan fry, pour 1/2 teaspoon of oil in saute pan or on flat top.
5. Sprinkle the Turkey Burger with salt. Grill for 4 minutes. Turn the burger and cook another 4 minutes.
6. Slice the bread in half and spread the Sriracha Aioli on both sides.
7. Place lettuce on the bread, top with the cooked burger, cucumber slices and the Carrot Salad.
8. Sprinkle with the Herb Mixture and place the bread on top. Press gently to meld ingredients and cut in half to serve.