Grilled Turkey Burger topped with tomato, green lettuce and a delectable spread of artichokes, lemon juice, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
|Plate Cost (21%)||$1.81|
All recipe costing is meant to you provide you with a picture of approximate costing for your operations. Costs will likely vary.
1. For Artichoke Spread: Drain the artichokes and press firmly between paper towels to remove moisture. Purée all in the food processor leaving it slightly chunky. Reserve.
2. Sprinkle the Turkey Burger with salt. Grill for 4 minutes. Turn and cook second side for 4 minutes.
3. To pan fry, pour 1/2 teaspoon of oil in saute pan or on flat top.
4. Split bun and place lettuce on the bottom bun. Top with burger and Artichoke Spread.
5. Place under the broiler or salamander for 1 -2 minutes to lightly brown.
6. Top with tomato slices and bun crown.